Sep 24, 2019
Episode 2 – Mystery of Relationship
Intro: God as the Great Connector
- mystery to God’s connecting work
- the gift of God’s connecting work
Know and Being Known
Genesis 2:18-25 – the creation of marriage, not just
Knowing with God
- the connection of grace to knowing – forgiveness, questions,
confessing our stuff, telling him our difficult emotions and
- What could we ask God if we had no shame before Him?
Knowing with our Family and Friends
- Is there anyone you feel you can be your true self with and
still be loved and accepted?
- What does that relationship look like that helps us know we are
known and it’s that place of acceptance and grace?
Knowing in the Church
- God’s idea for giving us a place to be known and be safe
- How do we know each other in the church than in the people of
God differently outside of that?
- What depth should there be in the relationship of
- How do we build up that knowing in the Body of Christ?
How does hiding (Genesis 3) impact knowing?
The difference between Known and Safe
Safety in development
Safety within the home
Safety in knowing we aren’t alone in belief, being honest with
what isn’t safe in the church
Podcast Question – What is a relationship that has influenced
My mom -Looking at the process of relationship